Hamper - The Silver Collection
A fab collection of eats supporting seven small Scottish and English independent family businesses.
- Luxury Fruit Trail Mix including dried cranberries, white mulberries, whole apricots, dates, sour cherries, sultanas, raisins, currents, banana chips, pumpkin seeds, sunflower kernals, and toasted coconut chips
- Bombay Mix (Allergen: contains peanuts)
- Roasted Peas & Beans: A lovely crunchy and healthier alternative to crisps
- Baba's Sauce: Homemade Sweet & Spicy sauce from the man himself, Sunny. Made in Dundee these have become quite the local favourite. Amazing mixed with cream cheese as a spread or dip, drizzle over your veg before roasting, use as a meat/tofu/fish marinade, or just enjoy as a condiment. So many options.
- Hebridean Oatcakes 150g: made using traditional methods in Benbecula by the MacLean Hebridean Bakery 180g (V).
- That's My Jam: Our very own Traditional Scottish jam, handmade in small batches for us right here in Fife using locally sourced berries.
- Alba Cola 330ml (VG) Made with Scottish Heather, this is a fun and delicious Scottish twist on a classic 'juice'. Made in Glasgow by the Caledonian Cola Company.
- Duncan's of Deeside Shortbread 200g (V): Delicious traditional Scottish biscuits from this award winning family run bakery with over three decades of experience. Made using only the finest ingredients including real fruit pieces and no additives. People say the proof is in the pudding. Well they say the proof is in the biscuit, and we agree!
- Luxury Hot Chocolate (Vg): Organic fair trade cocoa powder forms the base of this beautiful hot chocolate powder along with real belgian chocolate pieces.
(pictures for illustration purposes only)